I realized in the past year I’ve been asked quite often what are some of my favorite calligraphy and lettering supplies, so I thought today I would finally share my big supplies list with you! This will be a lengthy post because I’ll talk about calligraphy supplies for beginners, advanced products to play with, other calligraphy tools, as well as my favorite lettering supplies. My go to is Amazon or Paper Ink and Arts!
05. WHITE INK :: Dr. PH Martins is my favorite. It is quite thick and requires adding water to liquify to your liking but definitely one of the best whites out there. HERE
01. WALNUT INK :: A Current favorite of mine, it has a vintage vibe to it HERE
07. GUM ARABIC :: For mixing with the 2 above! HERE
01. THE LETTERMATE :: For addressing envelopes HERE
02. GUM ARABIC :: For mixing with pigment, great for envelopes, reduce cracking HERE
04. GLASS JARS :: To store all of your new nibs! HERE
05. LASER LEVEL :: To keep that straight line when writing on envelopes/etc. HERE
06. PRACTICE :: Printable Guides for practicing your letters (can be placed under paper pad) HERE
04. WATERBRUSH :: My favorite to fill with water or colored ink is Kuretake Waterbrush Small HERE
05. COLOR BRUSH :: I use this for my messy brush script (and can be dipped into water for a more watercolor look) HERE
07. WHITE PEN :: Great for envelopes, fake calligraphy, etc..I use it quite a bit for projects! HERE
That’s about it, BUT let me know if you have any additional questions!!