As you can tell I’m all kinds of ready for Spring, from my wardrobe, my decor, and now searching for my Spring reading list. Since the beginning of the year I’ve been much better at taking time for myself (doing more calligraphy and taking time to read). So, now I’m building my library and thinking about adding the following to the list! Oh, and I’m highly obsessed with All In Good Taste..because I feel like it was written for me, thanks Kate!
P.S. How fricken cute is THIS TOP! I spotted it up on Tobi when searching for cute crochet tanks (because that my other new obsession) and knew I had to have it..it’s perfect for summer. Bonus: the top has good padding coverage so I actually don’t have to wear a bra..score! Here are some other favs! HERE – HERE – HERE – HERE
And now onto some books!
01. ALL IN GOOD TASTE :: I urge anyone who loves to throw small gatherings and host guest to get this book! It’s currently my fav
02. MY (NOT SO) PERFECT LIFE :: For those who might think the grass is greener on the other side (especially with social media) this is the perfect book!
03. THE COVETEUR :: The perfect coffee table book, full of celebrity closets, fashion, and interior design.
04. STYLE YOUR MIND :: This is a workbook is thought-provoking, inspiring, and meant for any lady boss out there!
05. COMMONWEALTH :: Secrets and stories spanning over 5 decades through the joining of two families and their loyalties.
06. BEHIND CLOSED DOORS :: Warning, it’s slightly sinister and creepy, but suspenseful and full of twists (I just finished it)!
07. NINE WOMEN, ONE DRESS :: This reminded me of Sisterhood of the traveling pants, it’s connecting the lives of 9 very different women