Why spend extra money on store-bought tags when you can add a handmade touch to your Christmas gifts this year? Uplevel your gift wrap game with these 8 free printable holiday gift tags in 5 different color options. Simply download, print, cut out, and attach.It’s that easy!*I recommend printing them on cardstock (100# or watercolor paper 140#).
Here are a few suggestions on how to customize your tags:
1. Print on card stock or regular printer paper then cut out the same shape slightly bigger on colored or patterned paper. Attach the printed gift tag to the colored paper you cut out for a layered look. – Or print (in black ink) on vellum paper and add another color behind LIKE THIS
2. Use watercolor to add a little pop of color to the black and white tags LIKE THIS
3. Use a hole punch and ribbon or twine to attach to your package
4. Print the tags on sticker paper, cut out and stick directly on the wrapping paper
5. Add a strip of patterned or festive washi tape to the bottom for added detail LIKE THIS
I hope this has inspired your creativity!Share your wrapped presents on Instagram by tagging me @saffronavenue
Huzzah! You'll be getting an email confirmation shortly!