Hi friends, since we are all so super obsessed with Pinterest I figured I would post a few of my favorite pins this past week…which by the way was quite difficult to choose from all of my pins. — Feel free to follow me here!
1. Gold Antlers: Being from the Midwest and growing up with my hunting license I feel like this faux deer is only necessary for my future office…and it’s gold! (I’m sure my dad would be delightfully surprised to see this hanging in my home).
2. Calligraphy: I am still attempting to learn calligraphy on my own..and dream to have beautiful handwriting like this someday!
3. Painting: I have been in a bit of a painting spree lately, trying to mix fun colors with hints of gold..this little number would pair perfectly with gold.
4. Cookies: Nutella Stuffed Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies with Sea Salt. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
5. Bling: I posted about gems here back in 2011…and it looks like I am still loving rose gold and gemstones. I get ask all the time if I’ll be getting engaged soon and what type of ring I want. 1. Nope, I do not know if I’ll get engaged soon 2. Yes, of course I know what type of ring I want! My response to that is always “a gemstone”, and for obvious reasons…the cost (and they are so pretty). Sidenote: We are going on 6 years and I’m not the type of girl to go ring shopping..because I love surprises far too much but I’ll drop a hint anyday :)
6. Pool House: In regards to the last pic, I think we are both more excited to buy a house someday and have a home for the first time. I wouldn’t mind this in my backyard…a girl can dream.