Happy Friday! Okay, so which are you? The one who will attend a chic Kentucky Derby Party with a mint julep in hand or the one who will be sucking down a margarita for Cinco De Mayo wishing they were donning a big old floppy and placing some bets? Cozzz I’m the latter (minus the betting). But, does it count that I got to design the perfect Kentucky Derby invitation and calligraphy signage for a party…I think so ;)
I got to team up with the super talented ladies of Cherry Blossom Events to create stationery and signage for a collaboration with Black Twine and Spoonflower. And for those who have not yet heard of BLACK TWINE (and very much into creating stylish parties), I highly recommend you hop on over to their site. It’s a one-stop shop for sourcing and creating themed parties and tutorials on how to achieve it. On top of that, did you see the custom napkin I created with SPOONFLOWER too!?
Free Editable Invitation
Not only that but I thought I would make this style invitation editable for you to use! It will require Adobe Acrobat and a couple of fonts that I’ll link to below. All of the text except for “Kentucky Derby Party” is editable, so you can fill in whatever you want just by clicking on the text and typing in your own!
It is 5×7 and you can even choose “file” — “export to” — “Image” (jpg). If you want to use it as an e-vite style! If you print it out, you can trim it down and even cut the corners to match the invite look below! P.S. This is NOT for Re-SALE.
get the font here
- Planning, Design & Styling: Cherry Blossom Events
- Stationery/Calligraphy: Saffron Avenue
- Creative Partner & Party Blueprint: Black Twine
- Photography: Maison Meredith Photography
- Venue: Olin Park Pavilion
- Vintage Rentals: A La Crate Vintage Rentals
- White bar and harvest table – A La Made
- Rentals: Arenas America
- Florals: Daffodil Parker
- Caterer: Johnny Delmonicos – Food Fight Restaurant Group
- Sparkling Brut: One Hope
- Bourbon: District Distilling
- Acrylic horseshoes: California Lustre