It’s a happy happy Thursday…why you ask? Because it’s almost Friday my friends! Last month on instagram I told you I would be giving you my honest review of my monthly BIRCHBOX and thought I would do just that today! With that being said, take a peek into the June Edition!
- LOC One and Done Shadow Stick :: Light Rose Gold
- I’ve received this shadow stick before and did not like it (in a deeper color) I thought it made my eyelids tingle, but when I tried this one..I was all wrong and really like it! It goes on really smooth, without creases, and has a pretty subtle sheen to it. I’m actually glad I got it this time and the size is pretty great, so this one is a WIN for me!
- NUXE Reve de Miel :: Cleansing and Makeup Removing Gel
- Definitely not my favorite. It has a very, very intense smell to it (which isn’t great when it’s to be used on your face) and also wasn’t as effective removing makeup as other’s I’ve received. So this one was a FAIL for me.
- DAVINES Authentic Cleansing Nectar Hair/Body ::
- I used this for my body and not my hair and I really liked it! I’m obsessed with the design/packaging (it’s looks/smells very natural and organic) and came in a pretty decent size for a sample. I thought at first it was face/makeup remover and it burned the shit out of my eyes. So if you are using it for shampoo, keep that in mind!! ;) But this one is definitely a WIN for me as a body oil/wash!
- THE BEAUTY CROP :: PBJ Smoothie Stick
- Based on the pacakging/branding I didn’t know if I was going to like it…and I didn’t. The smell was weird to me, the color was okay, and it really wasn’t moisturizing for my already dry lips :( So this one is a FAIL for me.
- DAVINES Authentic Replenishing Butter :: Face/Hair/Body
- Again I used this for my body and not my hair as I’ve been looking for a body moisturizer for awhile now. I use it every night on my hands after I wash up for bed because it’s very dense and thick and is NOT tacky or oily (I hate oily lotions). It keeps my hands very moisturized throughout the night and I love that. It also doesn’t have an overly strong scent to it as well, which is a huge bonus for me. This is a WIN for me :)
- AIR REPAIR :: Complexion Boosting Moisturizer
- I’ve used this about 4-5 times and really do like it, not too strong, very smooth application, not oily, and soaked in really well without leaving my face feel icky (like some). I didn’t really notice a huge difference after the times I used it (with blemishes, etc) but would love to try a larger size. So a WIN for me.
For anyone who is a sample snob (aka: love trying new products and samples) I would highly recommend trying out BIRCHBOX for a few months! It’s $10 a month and you really do get little samples that sometimes last awhile (and perfect for traveling ;). Learn more info HERE!