Oofta, it’s been over a month since my last post..I feel like I’ve let my readers down! No surprise but these past months has been quite crazy for me, from traveling, moving, wedding planning, photo shoots, new shop, and managing a bit more clients than I probably should be. Once again, my summer has flown by and looking back I hate that I didn’t take advantage of the beautiful weather and time with family and friends. That’s my problem, I’m a workaholic and I wound up not once wearing a swimsuit, never went to the beach, only went on a pontoon one time, never made to a Brewers game, and didn’t take a last minute weekend trip with my fiance like I wanted. Damn. So, in effort to make a change for next summer I am trying to put some rules in place for myself…wish me luck!
Alrighty, enough rambling! I thought I would do a instagram in review for you to see what I’ve been up to!
1. I started getting sick last Saturday..and today I finally feel better! (I’ll go ahead and blame the weather, a couple personal issues, and of course the crazy amount of stress I probably placed upon myself)
2. On Sunday, when I thought I was getting better (lies) I worked most of the day on a couple super exciting branding projects that I’m so excited to share with you soon!
3. Went outside of my comfort zone and bought some gouache paint and started practicing calligraphy with colors!
4. Wooo hoo, I’ll be launching my shop NEXT WEEK! You can signup here to be notified!
5. Let’s not forget about the wedding..finally got my save the dates out..now working on finishing my wedding website, stay tuned!
6. Just painted my first watercolor floral pattern for a client..and she loved it! Again, cannot wait to show you that branding project!
With all that being said, let’s all have a beautiful Fall and enjoy those pumpkin spice lattes and the crisp air!