Hi Friends! It’s been a while since I did an Instagram review, but what a great way for me to recap the past week and let you know what I have been up to!
1. I discovered that the Adobe Sketch app on my IpadPro does brush strokes..so I created some pretty little roses (crazy, right)!?
2. I started prepping for my first foliage watercolor workshop that took place at the Campwed retreat and created some prints for the students to paint on.
3. We can’t forget about this month’s desktop wallpaper available over at Lark and Linen here! I decided to keep it simple in clean and went with plaid and stripes!
4. On Tuesday I arrived at Camp Wandawega and every little detail was on point, including this adorable car! At the end of the retreat I could not have felt more thankful for the beautiful experience. The retreat was created for women to be taken care of, to make you think, and to grow your business and relationships. The conversation and connections I made with the other ladies will stay with me as I continue to try and make he world a prettier place.
5. This was the floral design I created on the last day with some of my calligraphy added in the background!
6. And to wrap up my week I am working on finishing a few recent projects!