As many readers may know in July of 2011 I moved to North Carolina from Wisconsin, which was probably the biggest risk I have ever taken just to pursue my dreams/career. Only months after moving I created my 2012 New Years resolutions, hoping to myself that I would accomplish at least four. I just recently looked back at it to see how much could possibly change in a year…
1. Advertisers: Not yet, just inquiries at the moment
2. New Mac: Honestly didn’t think this would actually happen… :)
3. Start a Roth IRA: Well I started another business instead? (mint 102 y’all)
4. Take a Trip: Does Southport count?
5. 5 Logos a month: haaa far busier than just 5 logos a month!
6. Water: Definitely (and coffee)
7. Etsy Page: Feels like I started that like 4 years ago (time does fly)
8. Launch Blog: Obviously
9. Attempt to workout: Well I think I’m currently addicted to body pump and the elliptical (my only break from the computer/work)
10. Heels: Yeah… x3
Among all that jazz in 2012…my sister is prego, my best friend had a baby, almost 5.5 years with my boyfriend, I work like 16 hours a day, I officially own my own business, and well it was just a great year and I cannot wait for 2013